X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lock" option for a newly added Status Value (Approved) in Quotes

Hello,

I wanted to ask if anyone can help me for the following case:

I have added a new option for the Status Field: "Submitted" and I want to have the "Lock" record option for this status value as well. Just as we do originally for Statuses "Approved" or "Canceled".

Can anyone help to guide me on how i can activate the same option for the new Status option that i have added?

Best regards,

Hi,

You would need to indicate that your status means that a Quote is complete. No other way.

Administration > Entity Manager > Quotes > Edit > Done statuses. Add your status there.

Comment

Hi Yuri,

Thanks once again for your prompt response. I had already tried doing it but it did not have any change.

Attaching screenshot for your reference.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	107
Size:	325.3 KB
ID:	103602

Comment

Might be only applied for saved records, when status is changed, an internal field is updated. Try changing the status back and forth.

Comment

Dear Yuri,

You are absolutely right. Thank you so much for your prompt response and helping me out, it is okay now!

Comment

However, it is not locking the fields even when the record is "Locked". Do i need to some additional steps or checking too?

Comment

Here is the screenshot for your kind reference.
              Attached Files

Comment

It's not supposed to. Only items and status are locked. You can utilize dynamic logic to make certain fields read-only if a record is locked.

From docs:

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	48
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	103614
                Last edited by yuri; 03-11-2024, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Got it! Thanks a lot once again! Ill use dynamic logic to lock other fields!

Comment

Working...
                  X