Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Importing Entities From Old EspoCRM Version

Hello guys,

Last week I did a post asking for help about importing entities from an old EspoCRM version.

The problem I'm dealing with right now is that the entities are actually visually importing but they don't appear in the Entity Manager Part.

Can someone help me?

I did the following :
    - "Your custom configurations of entities and so on are in the folders client/custom and custom. The menu configuration is in the data/config.php. To recover these you can install a new instance of espocrm and copy the custom folders there."
    - Rebuild backend and clear cache.

Example:

Visually There:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	120
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	103566

But not in the Entity Management Part:

Views:	79
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	103567

Even the Custom Formula Appears:

Views:	82
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	103568​​

clear browser cache, refresh browser
    If you use chrome browser be aware, that chrome tends to keep cache, even if you cleared browser cache. Then shut down browser. open again and refresh espoCRM.

If that all does not work
    check requirements (administrator -> system requirements)
    check log file in data/logs/most recent one. If you don`t see, what the logs mean, post it here.

Comment

Originally posted by shalmaxb View Post
      clear browser cache, refresh browser
      If you use chrome browser be aware, that chrome tends to keep cache, even if you cleared browser cache. Then shut down browser. open again and refresh espoCRM.

If that all does not work
      check requirements (administrator -> system requirements)
      check log file in data/logs/most recent one. If you don`t see, what the logs mean, post it here.
      It still doesn't work, even with the right system requirements.

I tried to use the old CRM that I had but used a new database which I created with another EspoCRM installation, and when I entered the old CRM everything was working fine with all the fields except for the Tasks which were giving me ERROR 500. So I cleared the cache and did a rebuild and everything went back to how it was in the previous screenshots. The fields are still there visually but they don't appear in the entity manager.

What can I do?

Comment

Nevermind! I guess that I solved it!!!

I upgraded the EspoCRM version (using the old EspoCRM version) and created a new admin user and it's working just as before

I'm really happy, thanks !

Comment

Working...
        X