Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timer Intermediate Event not progressing using formula.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timer Intermediate Event not progressing using formula.

I have created a BPM workflow in which I need a Timer to wait before I loop through the workflow.
    The timer needs to be dynamic so I am using the "Calculated by formula" timer parameters.

I declared my date-time in a script task variable before the timer event and included this variable inside the timer formula.
    I have included some screenshots for reference. Am I doing something wrong?

I did check to make sure the $waitTime variable was not empty.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jaykay89; 02-07-2024, 04:27 PM.

The Timer Event should get a yellow highlight. And a Pending item should appear in the Flow Log panel. I recommend checking EspoCRM log file. Maybe something happened.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	14.5 KB ID:	102475

Comment

• jaykay89
      jaykay89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Yuri. Yes I set the time to 2 minutes to test out the timer. But when I do check the process, the timer is stuck on yellow indefinitely.
      No errors in data/logs either.

You can also provide our support team with your BPM Flowchart exported to CSV. You can do it by creating a Case on our customer portal. From viewing the screenshot, everything looks fine. It would be interesting to know what is happening.

Comment

Do you have the Process Pending Flows job running? You can check at Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Process Pending Flows > Log.

Comment

• jaykay89
        jaykay89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Yuri I believe this is it! Process Pending Flows is active but my crontab file is not set up properly. Thank you.
    Working...
    X