No announcement yet.

How to execute search by town or city?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to execute search by town or city?

Hello, I started to use Espo CRM recently. The interface looks nice and simple, that is what attracted me. But what I discovered today is a challenging. I tried to produce search by putting name of the city where contact is located into search field. It did not provide me result. It seems to be that search is operating only if I put name of person whom I search.

For me it is challenge because hardly I remember name of the person with whom I contacted several months ago. But I always remember some information about city, and I remember that I contacted with some prospect from particular city. It is easy to remember city than name of the person.
    If I would start using ESPOCRM constantly then I would have problem to find contacts.

Another disappointing factor is that list of contacts is organized by alphabetic names. It seems to be that it is impossible to reorganize it by date of the latest change. in many aspects it would be more convenient to see list of contacts organized by date of latest change.

Could you please comment how to solve these issues? I need search by city where contact or partner is located and I need sorting of partners and contracts by date of latest change.

Thank you very much!

Viktor

Hello

For searching in city then at the search bar add the field billing addresse and then you can search for city name.

For seeing last modification you should do this :
    Goto Administration -> Layout manager -> Account -> and the list you want to edit (standard you see when you click Account is List ) drag'n'drop the field "Modified At".

Now you have the date when the customer was modified.

Hope it helps

Comment

Default Sorting

Administration > Entity Manager > edit

Comment

Originally posted by kiroje View Post
        Hello

For searching in city then at the search bar add the field billing addresse and then you can search for city name.

For seeing last modification you should do this :
        Goto Administration -> Layout manager -> Account -> and the list you want to edit (standard you see when you click Account is List ) drag'n'drop the field "Modified At".

Now you have the date when the customer was modified.

Hope it helps
        Thank you for your answer. I solved issue partly. I added search by city in administration panel. But it only works for contract. For accounts. leads and opportunities still there no option.

Comment

Do the same for accounts, leads and opportunities,

For Accounts: Goto Administration -> Layout manager -> Accounts
          For Leads: Goto Administration -> Layout manager -> Leads
          For Opportunities: Goto Administration -> Layout manager -> Opportunities

There you go!

Comment

Working...
          X