Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook Integration Calendar Job Fails (Logline "Too few arguments to function")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Integration Calendar Job Fails (Logline "Too few arguments to function")

Hi,
    I have an issue with the Outlook Integration. The Email part of the outlook integration works, but the Calendar Sync fails. I tried various troubleshooting steps, including checking all documentation to ensure permissions are set correctly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	124
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	102327
    Here is the Log line:

ERROR: JobManager: Failed job running, job '65bcfe49ab1cb7fca'. Too few arguments to function Espo\Modules\Outlook\Jobs\SyncOutlookCalendar::run (), 1 passed in /home/appc/public_html/my/application/Espo/Core/Job/JobRunner.php on line 242 and exactly 2 expected; at /home/appc/public_html/myapplication/Espo/Modules/Outlook/Jobs/SyncOutlookCalendar.php:25.

Any Ideas?

Hi DavidatEspo,

Can you please tell us which versions of EspoCRM and Outlook Integration extension do you use?

Comment

Hi lazovic,
      Thank you for the reply.
      I am using outlook integration 1.2.4 with Espo Version 8.0.2.

Comment

DavidatEspo,

This issue does reproduce in such an environment.

Outlook Integration extension v1.2.4 was released quite a long time ago, back in April 2021. Since that time, much has been changed in the EspoCRM code, as well as in the extensions code, at least to maintain compatibility. That is why it is recommended to regularly upgrade extensions versions so as not to encounter such errors.

Please keep in mind that the latest version of Outlook Integration extension v1.3.1 and the latest version of EspoCRM v.8.1.3 do not generate such problems. In this case, I recommend that you simply upgrade the extension version.​

Comment

Working...
        X