issue encountered with accessing our CRM system and the EspoCRM website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue encountered with accessing our CRM system and the EspoCRM website

I am writing to report a recent issue I encountered with accessing our CRM system and the EspoCRM website. On 20/1/2024 13:58 GMT , I experienced a period during which I was unable to access both our CRM.
    and EspoCRM's official website (espocrm.com) was too inaccessible. This issue persisted for a short duration before both services became accessible again.

I would like to inquire if this was a known issue, possibly related to server downtime on EspoCRM’s end ????!!
    This incident caused a temporary disruption, and I am keen to understand the cause to mitigate any future occurrences. Could you please investigate this matter and provide insights into what might have caused this simultaneous inaccessibility?

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

If both the CRM system and the website were not accessible it could be a DNS problem in the region. In our logs, all systems were online.

Do you use our cloud service?
    Last edited by yuri; 01-20-2024, 03:34 PM.

Comment

The problem has occurred twice.All other websites were functioning correctly except for our CRM and the EspoCRM.com website. This leads me to suspect that there might be a connection between the two issues. Our CRM is hosted by Vultr (VPS).

Comment

Working...
      X