Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide created by for certain role

Hello,
    I would like to hide the field created by for a certain role. This field is offered in the role/field level and I set it there to no. The User, who cerated that field will disappear, but the created at, which I would like to keep, also disappears. Even, when I additionally set created at on field level to read: yes, it will not be displayed.

Why is this possibility offered, but doesn`t seem to work? Do I configure wrong or is that a bug?

Hi, It's how it works. The Created field won't show if either Created By or created At is not available for a user. This is an expected behavior. Another question is that "createdAt" is not available in the detail and side layouts in the Layout Manager. If it were available, it would be conflicting with the standard Created field.

You can add createdAt manually in the custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/layouts/{YourEntityType}.

Comment

I'll try to address this problem in v8.2.

Comment

• shalmaxb
        shalmaxb commented
        Editing a comment
        that would be nice, to be able only to not display either createdAt or createdBy (same in modifedAt and modifiedBy), because I will have users, whom I would want not to be able to see, who created or modified). Thanks for considering.
    Working...
    X