Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cloning an installation on the same server (Followed all steps 404 Error)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloning an installation on the same server (Followed all steps 404 Error)

Hello Everyone,

I could really need some help!

I would like to clone my installation to a new directory and I have been following all steps as per the migration steps and I still get an 404 Error.

In a nutshell, I copied the installation directory to the new directory, I create a new database and import the original one. I change the required configuration files in the data folder, ensure all permissions are set correctly. The server configuration and everything else should be fine as it runs on the same server, but I still get an 404 error.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	86
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	101487
    I used the following documentation for reference: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...nother-server/

The only difference here is that I am not moving an installation from one server to another, but copying an installation to the same server.

However there is very little to no documentation for this scenario.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi DavidatEspo,

Please send the logs of this instance so that we can analyze the problem.

Comment

Hi lazovic I get this log line for every attempt to call the site:

[2024-01-11 17:31:20] ERROR: 404 Not Found Type: Slim\Exception\HttpNotFoundException Code: 404 Message: Not found. File: /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php Line: 76 Trace: #0 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(44): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->performRouting(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #1 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(Slim\Routing\RouteRunner)) #2 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(76): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #3 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@ano nymous)) #4 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #5 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #6 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(183): Slim\App->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #7 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/application/Espo/Core/Api/Starter.php(76): Slim\App->run() #8 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(45): Espo\Core\Api\Starter->start() #9 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/application/Espo/Core/Application/RunnerRunner.php(84): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->run() #10 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(78): Espo\Core\Application\RunnerRunner->run('Espo\\Core\\Appli...', NULL) #11 /home/lodaappc/public_html/lodasolution.com/espo/public/api/v1/index.php(35): Espo\Core\Application->run('Espo\\Core\\Appli...') #12 {main} Tips: To display error details in HTTP response set "displayErrorDetails" to true in the ErrorHandler constructor.

Comment

DavidatEspo,

Please try to make a rebuild via CLI: https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat...mands/#rebuild.

Comment

Hello lazovic,

I ran the rebuild.php then I had Error 505, then I ran the clear_cache.php and that resolved the issue fully!

This worked on my manually cloned installation as well as the clone I did through Softaculous.

You made my day, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
          X