Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EspoCRM installation Cloning - Not working anymore 8.1

Hello Espo Community.

I have an interesting issue that I seem to have with multiple hosting providers.

Using Softaculous to clone or create staging for the my installation I get the dreaded 404 Error.

Even with a completely fresh EspoCRM installation completed successfully... once I clone it to a new directory, I can't access the login page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	127
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	101436

This used to work with no issue in some older version of EspoCRM.

I am sure there is some file I need to update to point to the new link that is generated, but I have no idea where to begin.

Any Ideas?

F12 provides the following info: Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	93
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	101438

Comment

I also found the following error log in data/logs:

[2024-01-10 16:35:43] ERROR: 404 Not Found Type: Slim\Exception\HttpNotFoundException Code: 404 Message: Not found. File: /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php Line: 76 Trace: #0 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/RoutingMiddleware.php(44): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->performRouting(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #1 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Middleware\RoutingMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(Slim\Routing\RouteRunner)) #2 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/Middleware/ErrorMiddleware.php(76): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #3 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(121): Slim\Middleware\ErrorMiddleware->process(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request), Object(Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@ano nymous)) #4 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/MiddlewareDispatcher.php(65): Psr\Http\Server\RequestHandlerInterface@anonymous->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #5 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(199): Slim\MiddlewareDispatcher->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #6 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/vendor/slim/slim/Slim/App.php(183): Slim\App->handle(Object(Slim\Psr7\Request)) #7 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/application/Espo/Core/Api/Starter.php(76): Slim\App->run() #8 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/application/Espo/Core/ApplicationRunners/Api.php(45): Espo\Core\Api\Starter->start() #9 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/application/Espo/Core/Application/RunnerRunner.php(84): Espo\Core\ApplicationRunners\Api->run() #10 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/application/Espo/Core/Application.php(78): Espo\Core\Application\RunnerRunner->run('Espo\\Core\\Appli...', NULL) #11 /home/amappc/public_html/espo2/public/api/v1/index.php(35): Espo\Core\Application->run('Espo\\Core\\Appli...') #12 {main} Tips: To display error details in HTTP response set "displayErrorDetails" to true in the ErrorHandler constructor.

Comment

Hi DavidatEspo,

To understand why the error occurs, we need to understand what script Softaculous used in their copying/cloning feature of the EspoCRM instances. There are many nuances in transferring an instance from server to server, and perhaps their copying/cloning script is simply outdated or uses irrelevant commands/files.

It may not be a bad idea to contact Softaculous technical support directly.

Comment

Hi @lazovic

Thank you for your response.

I thought about contacting the Softaculous technical support, but I also wanted to try to manually copy the EspoCRM instance.

I followed the typical steps that are documented for moving an installation to a new server. The only difference is that I am copying the instance to another directory on the same server.

I also got the 404 Error in the end. :/

Comment

DavidatEspo,

There can be a whole variety of reasons for the error in this case. The EspoCRM documentation instructions for moving an instance from server to server are fully working and up-to-date, so you need to review each step separately.

Please make sure that you transferred all files according to the instructions and that the database names of the old instance and its copy are different (if you are simply duplicating the instance on the same server).​ You cannot connect the same database to both instances.

Comment

As mentioned in my other post:

I ran the rebuild.php then I had Error 505, then I ran the clear_cache.php and that resolved the issue fully!

This worked on my manually cloned installation as well as the clone I did through Softaculous.​

Comment

Working...
              X