Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding Fields on the List Layout Using Dynamic Logic

Hi Espo CRM Community,

I am fairly new in using Espo CRM. I am in the process of setting up the entities, fields, layouts and so on.

On the Leads Entity there are some records that I would like to hide from unauthorized eyes. For that I classify these records using a boolean field and if this field is TRUE only designated Teams can view these fields. This works perfectly on the detail layout.

However, on the list layout these fields are still visible despite the dynamic logic setting.

Is there a way to apply similar restriction on list layout? Otherwise, the whole mechanism becomes meaningless since the authorized eyes can see the fields I have hidded in the detail layout.

Your recommendations will be appreciated.

Cheers
    Neset

Try to hide these field in the role for that user. In role you can hide full entities and also single fields (see on the bottom of role configuration)

Comment

you can set custom layout for teams/users

Comment

Thanks for your help shalmaxb and item. I think "Custom Layouts" will be the solution. Cheers...

Comment

If you want to completely hide the field from users who have some experience in web technologies, layouts won't be enough. You would need to unset entity fields in the backend.

I recommend using readLoaderClassNameList and listLoaderClassNameList for this purpose.

Comment

Thank you very much yuri. I have conveyed your message to our IT team.

Comment

Working...
            X