pdf-template: Different head on first page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdf-template: Different head on first page

I use a cover page for quotes. Therefore I do want to print the header on the first page.

Is this possible?

I have tried it this way:

```

{{#if [pageNumber > 1]}}

Angebot Nr.: {{number}} / Seite: {pageNumber} von {totalPageNumber}

{{/if}}​
    ```

But this the the header is never printed....

Try with ifEqual

Comment

Originally posted by shalmaxb View Post
      Try with ifEqual
      No, does not work either...

Comment

I think, you have to write

{{#ifNotEqual pageNumber 1}} Angebot Nr.: {{number}} / Seite: {pageNumber} {{/ifNotEqual}}

Comment

I think, you have to write

{{#ifNotEqual pageNumber 1}} Angebot Nr.: {{number}} / Seite: {pageNumber} {{/ifNotEqual}}
          Yes, you are right. But I had just tried if my "if" would change anything. Even with the "ifNotEqual" the header will be printed on all pages..... I feel lost ;=)

Comment

Did you write the condition in the code or in the WYSIWYG, did you escape the code by HTML comment (<!-- xxxxxx.-->)?

Comment

Did you write the condition in the code or in the WYSIWYG, did you escape the code by HTML comment (<!-- xxxxxx.-->)?
              I have written the condition in the html code but without escaping it by comment. Yet the html-comment doesn't solve the problem either. Now I use this code but header is printed on all pages.

HTML Code:
              <!--{{#ifNotEqual 1 pageNumber}}-->
              <p align="center"><span style="color: #205629; font-size: 10px;">Angebot Nr.:&nbsp; {{number}} / Seite: {pageNumber}&nbsp;von {totalPageNumber}</span></p>
              <!--{{/ifNotEqual}}-->

Comment

{{#ifNotEqual 1 pageNumber}}​ must be {{#ifNotEqual pageNumber1}}

Comment

{{#ifNotEqual 1 pageNumber}}​ must be {{#ifNotEqual pageNumber1}}
                  I have already tried both version - same behaviour. I have also tried to include the condition within brackets: [pageNumber 1].

Comment

Did you try to code the numder with ticks? {{#ifNotEqual pageNumber​ '1'}}
                    If that either does not work, I guess, that the system tag pageNumber might need an own custom handler to be used in the template.
                    Last edited by shalmaxb; 12-19-2023, 10:12 PM.

Comment

It's not possible.

Comment

As you cannot use the pageNumber Tag, what about to use another field for the condition, which only exists on page 1.

Comment

It will need having some token that changes its value to true. Not sure whether the helper interface does allow that except an entity attribute will be used as a token which is not elegant.

Comment

Working...
                          X