Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to hide this type of button only on this duplicate item page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to hide this type of button only on this duplicate item page?

Hello community, please i would like to find out how i can hide this CREATE button on duplicate item page.
    I tried using CSS to handle it but it has affected the whole system, i want it to be hide only on that specific page, help me to locate the view about it then i can set HTML attribute and make use of it in CSS to hide it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	130
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	100712
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	72
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	100713

Only the create button i want hide, it should only affect this modal please.
    How to go about it?
    Thanks in advance.

Workaround: API Before-Save script that will re-check duplicates and throw an error regardless duplicate checking is suppressed (`recordService\skipDuplicateCheck`).

Comment

• hopegeek
      hopegeek commented
      Editing a comment
      Could you write the code for me to see please?? i don't really understand your suggestions.
      Thank you.

You can check here to see if it can help you, even if it's a bit old.
    Hi, I was able to present the information duplication message, but even so the system is letting you save the "Save" button, is it possible to

Comment

• hopegeek
      hopegeek commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for this link, i followed the instructions but still not working for the current version of the CRM.
      Any other suggestions to link me with ?
      Thank you.

• hopegeek
      hopegeek commented
      Editing a comment
      I just want to hide or remove: create button from the modal when duplicate entry pops up and leave the Cancel button there.
Working...
X