Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PDF e-signature or DocuSign integration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF e-signature or DocuSign integration?

I've been looking for custom PDF e-signature modules but all examples are outdated or does not exist any longer.

Anyone have experience adding e-signature fields to Quote PDFs?

If not is there a DocuSign integration where we can automatically send PDFs to DocuSign to generate a e-signature PDF?

I want to automate the whole sales process using BPM Workflow, which requires me to generate a PDF with e-signature fields.

Thank you.

The only signature feature 3rd-party extension by telecastg is in EspoCRM's as a field (CANVAS/SVG type of HTML drawing field). There is no feature such as DocuSign implement and I don't see any project yet.

I keep an eye on this but have not yet play with it yet: https://github.com/docusealco/docuseal

PDF print feature in EspoCRM is still very hard for to use (for me), it ugly and I can't get it to work properly. There is also no Signature feature (drawing) in domPDF as far I know of.

Comment

What is ugly with the print-to-pdf tool? It's quite simple to use for those who know HTML. I used to hear complains that it's hard to create fancy looking documents with some peculiar backgrounds etc. If it's hard, why just not to abandon that idea and opt to a more simple document.

There were some issues with how tables displayed in the editor, but it is already fixed in the master branch.

Other products I know even don't have this feature for any entity type, some have templates defined only through code.

Comment

Hi yuri, sorry if that not clear; I can't make it look good

Feature wise it is good. Layout wise I can't be satisfy, probably either due to not​ knowing the HTML code or CSS or I'm doing something wrong. It might be really well done, but I don't see many example on Forum or Documentations see the what it is possible

Comment

• yuri
          yuri commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe provide some info what exactly you can't make to work in a separate topic. Others who know HTML will be able to help. Can also be useful for others who struggle with PDF.

perhaps there is an opportunity to use products for signing archives and pdf documents? For example, cryptopro

Comment

I recently test out DocuSeal feature, the signing isn't my sanctification yet. Keeping eye on it still for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sab0tajue View Post
            perhaps there is an opportunity to use products for signing archives and pdf documents? For example, cryptopro
            What is this? All I see is cryptocurrency when searching for this

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post

What is this? All I see is cryptocurrency when searching for this
              CryptoPro is a special crypto provider, software designed for signing and encryption.

Comment

Originally posted by Sab0tajue View Post

CryptoPro is a special crypto provider, software designed for signing and encryption.
                I'm quite ignorant but how is this related to PDF/Documents signing?

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post

I'm quite ignorant but how is this related to PDF/Documents signing?
                  During the signing process through a crypto provider, you receive a special code that (in some countries) has legal force and confirms the authenticity of the signatory

Comment

Working...
                  X