Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create and link contact to case

Hello,
    After "Email to case", i would like create contact and link the contact with the case (automatically).
    Is it possible ?
    I don't have "Advanced Pack".
    Thanks

If the email is send from Case and they reply that email, there is a hidden attribute that will link it back to the Case automatically.

If you want all new email to search for existing case (for example fresh new email, or automated email from other party); It is possible without Advanced Pack, just mean a little more work.

How do I mine is, I create a new field call, "CompanyA-ID", in this field I add the reference/ID that business use. Then whenever I get new email from this company, the Formula would do a search for the ID, if it found it, it will link to the Case for me as a Parent-Child type.

I do this because they send out automated update of Status change, etc. If it doesn't find an ID, EspoCRM will just automatic link it to Accounts or Contact, whichever have their email.

Comment

Thanks for the answer but that's not my question.

I would like without "Avanced Pack" :

- Receive customer mail at "support@azerty.com"
      - EspoCRM automatically read this mail and create the case ("Email to case" in EspoCRM)
      - If exist a contact with the customer's email address, link this contact to case. Else, create a new contact with the customer's email address and name and a link this contact to case.

Thanks​

Comment

I dont think you read my post correctly or I did not word it correctly. I did all this without Advanced Packs.

If you want a TLDR, use formula.

Comment

Working...
        X