Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email BCC only

Hi!

So, the Email feature is nice, but has some flaws.

Without Outlook, my people are lost and its also alot of non essential emails that fills up the database...

Why isnt there a BCC function in EspoCRM? If marketing/technican/whoatever send an email to customerA@domain.com and BCCs the CRM it should store the email in the CRM (under the customer). Is there a way of setting this up? The problem is that Espo knows its from person A to person B 8correctly) but it files it under the wrong contact (the contact that sends it, and not who its to).

So yeah, a BCC function would be awesome...

/V
    Last edited by vinnie; 11-17-2015, 07:42 PM.

Hi

You can create Group Email Account and BCC to there. It works the same as in other CRMs. You should not have any contact with email address the same as the address of user in EspoCRM. In this case email will be linked to Parent by "to" address.

Comment

Hi,
      When I create the group account I get an OK and the connection + Cron works, but no Emails are visible. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Ok, so here is the problem. On one mailprovider I get "Malformed Header" error, on the other it works. The one that works is Office 365, the one that doesnt is my hostproviders email. What could be the problem?

Comment

Hi

Regarding Group Emails. Are they available under 'All' filter? Check also Administration > Scheduled Jobs > Check Group Email Accounts > Log

I don't know what it could be. Problem with sending or receiving?

Comment

Working...
          X