Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enhancement Requests for Espo CRM: Employee Work Tracking and User Authentication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancement Requests for Espo CRM: Employee Work Tracking and User Authentication

I am looking for a new features for Espo CRM that would enhance the tracking of employees, especially those working from home. I would like to add a functionality that provides information on who is currently online, along with their last online time, in a single report.

Additionally, in Espo CRM, I would like to implement a feature where users remain logged in until their authentication time expires. To achieve this, I propose adding a pop-up that prompts the user to confirm their presence. If the user responds positively, the system will continue without logging them out. However, if there is no input within a specified timeframe, the system will automatically log out the user.

Moreover, I am interested in having a feature that calculates the total time the user has actively spent working within the system. This would provide insights into the user's productivity and engagement.

We have implemented similar functionality https://bpm4b.com/downloads/time-tracking/

Comment

dimyy Can i have a demo please ?

Comment

• dimyy
        dimyy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, you can request a demo on our site. We will prepare it in our cloud.
    Working...
    X