Feature Request (Portal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Request (Portal)

Hello, I am happy to be apart of your growing community and to show it I would like to request a feature that ALL open source CRM providers are lacking at the current point in time. I would like to request that your team create a module that allows for an easy connection of the CRM to a regular website (one that also allows for users to self register themselves to the CRM as a user instead of only as a contact/lead) More and more websites are finding the need to have a self service/registration portal for their CRM software, I for one have looked for the last few months to purchase one for my site and a client of mine as well but have had no success. If we were able to easily have our users self register themselves to our CRM's with little to no programming knowledge required, it would cut the expenses of having to pay a developer and allow for our budding companies to begin profiting quickly and begin paying for other more advanced modules you may offer thereafter. Please consider this feature, surely after you have looked into the availability of such a feature Im sure you will realize just how much it would set you apart from the competition.

Thank you!

Hi

Portal is on our roadmap.

Comment

Working...
    X