Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Feature Request] [v7.4+] Export or Print Full Form View (Related Bottom Panel Views)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Feature Request] [v7.4+] Export or Print Full Form View (Related Bottom Panel Views)

EDIT: IT ALREADY POSSIBLE TO DO THIS.

I think this feature was made in 7.3 or 7.4? Where we can open a "Full View" of related relationship List, it is not longer a List View (Small) but readable view of it, basically a "Full Screen".

To activate, just go to any bottom panels you have and click ... > "View List" > Full Form

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	26 Size:	16.1 KB ID:	91668
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	21 Size:	5.7 KB ID:	91669
    Now it look like this and it easy to read/view compare to Bottom Panels due to me overcrowding the screen estate.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	23 Size:	28.6 KB ID:	91670

My Feature Request is if we can either have a support for "Export", "Print to PDF template" or the very lovely feature in v7.5 which I hope to have natively everywhere is the "Print Email Action Option" (see: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/2706)
    Last edited by espcrm; 04-29-2023, 12:19 AM.

It's possible to select all records and export to XLSX.

Comment

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      I am stupid, I didn't think to check a select a box.

Considered this feature completed lol
Working...
X