Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improve Email Template engine

Hi,

Email templates are great tool and really help a lot, current issue is limitation when building mobile responsive html email template. Current set up doesn't allow to insert styles into header where you can define media query to target certain devise like mobile. when passing an html email template build with responsive design the crm strip all html tags like (html / body and any inline styles). Is it possible to add ability to accept styles in email header? It would really make a huge difference and would allow to send responsive emails that could be readable on mobile / tablets and laptops.

Especially with email marketing most of the time the html email template should be designed to target readers on different screens.

Thanks

Hi Rabii,

HEAD, and STYLE are stripped as the editor is based on the contenteditable (the browser functionality). It would be really hard to implement with the current approach how email templates work.

Comment

Hi Yuri,

I understand, as said it would be great to have such ability to style html email to target different screens. Is there any other way e.g implementing an open source email builder ? found few like https://github.com/unlayer/vue-email-editor

i understand how this could be challenging but i hope when you have time in future to consider such feature it would help a lot.

Many thanks for your work.

Comment

rabii have you saw our video? MJML allows to generate responsive HTML email templates.

Here you have video tutorial with article.
        In this video tutorial, we will be showing you how to create an email template easily for EspoCRM with MJML. MJML is a markup language designed to make responsive email design simple and straightforward. By using MJML, you can create beautiful, responsive email templates that will look great on any device, without needing extensive HTML … How to create an email template easily for EspoCRM Read More »

Comment

• rabii
          rabii commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah i have used MJML but when you copy the html into espocrm the style get stripped out. on your video the template you used has not much responsiveness that target mobile devices. this is not about the email template builder or frameworks that help to create email template but rather how it works in espocrm now and how crm strip off any head or style.

Thanks emillod

always a joy to watch your videos you are doing great job guys, respect.

• emillod
          emillod commented
          Editing a comment
          Got you. We're using emails in that way and "it's okay". It could be better on phones, but we're not complaining
      Working...
      X