Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google calendar integration improvements

Hello,

today I integrated Google calendars into our CRM and I have a few features that I am missing.

1. When I want to add other calendars from Google, it offers only calendars from the section "My calendars" in Google, which are basically calendars I have created but it does not offer calendars I am subscribed to - from the section "Other calendars" in Google (screen 1)

2. When all the events from multiple Google calendars are shown in CRM calendar, they all have same color, they are not copying color they have in Google and I am not able to choose it when I am adding them in Google calendar settings in CRM (screen 2)

3. The Last feature I would love to have is that when I am creating an event in CRM, I am not able to select to which Google calendar it should be assigned so it is always assigned to the primary google calendar(the blue one).

What do you guys think about these suggestions?

Thanks a lot

Click image for larger version

Name:	kalendare.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	83013Click image for larger version

Name:	kalendar 2.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	83012

Hi Jakub,

Currently we have quite a lot of things planned, (I have 300+ tasks in my todo list for Espo). We released a new version recently and it takes a lot of resources to help with upgrades and fixing bugs. Unfortunately, I'm not able into your suggestions regarding Google Calendar Integration at the moment.

Comment

Hey Yuri,

I completely understand your situation and I can imagine how overwhelmed you are atm.

I just needed to write down my thoughts somewhere

Maybe later then.

I wish you good luck and a lot of success. Keep it up. Great job so far.

Comment

Working...
      X