Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we use Espocrm with oracle or postgreSQL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can we use Espocrm with oracle or postgreSQL?

How can we use Espocrm with oracle or postgreSQL?

Over the years there have been several threads with this subject. In 2016/2017 it was (perhaps) planned to integrate it and there is one thread, where yuri told, that it maybe possible, besides being a bit tricky.
    To sum up: for now not possible.

Comment

No support. But it won't be so hard to write an implementation. It's only needed to implement one PHP interface. Anyone can try. We can't afford implementing it officially as it will be a huge burden for us to maintain at the moment.
      Last edited by yuri; 08-16-2022, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shalmaxb View Post
        Over the years there have been several threads with this subject. In 2016/2017 it was (perhaps) planned to integrate it and there is one thread, where yuri told, that it maybe possible, besides being a bit tricky.
        To sum up: for now not possible.
        Hi shalmaxb,
        so now, i can implement that? if can, you can give me some guidlime to do?

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
          No support. But it won't be so hard to write an implementation. It's only needed to implement one PHP interface. Anyone can try. We can't afford implementing it officially as it will be a huge burden for us to maintain at the moment.
          Good hear that, so can you advise me and we can do together?

Comment

Interface:

A MySQL implementation is in the same folder.

Extend the new PostgresQueryComposer class from the BaseQueryComposer. Make same amendments specific to Postgres (pagination, identifier quoting). The last step would be fixing functions that do not work in Postgres.

Comment

Originally posted by yuri View Post
              Interface:

A MySQL implementation is in the same folder.

Extend the new PostgresQueryComposer class from the BaseQueryComposer. Make same amendments specific to Postgres (pagination, identifier quoting). The last step would be fixing functions that do not work in Postgres.
              good advise, Thank Yuri, Can i connect with you in another channel get discuss more?

Comment

• yuri
                yuri commented
                Editing a comment
                Unfortunately, I don't have such. Please write questions here on the forum.

As of v7.4 Espo supports PostgreSQL experimentally.

Experimental support, No guarantees. In data/config-internal.php in the database section, add 'platform' => 'Postgresql'.

Comment

Working...
              X