Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workflow / field options

Hi -

Workflow in the advanced pack feature is a nice idea but still pretty limited.

One issue is setting a date with a relative value e.g. a task is created 6 months after an entity created. The field options for dateTime does not allow this.

Hi

Do you mean an ability to delay Create Entity like in Send Email action ?

Comment

Yes exactly. I discovered the delayed send email action after posting this. It would be great if any action could be delayed in the same way.

Comment

Yes I would love this feature as well

Comment

But it's not so necessary as for Emails. Because you just can set Date Start or Date Due field with needed interval.

Comment

Sorry I'm not following you.

Rght now it's not possible to create e.g. a Task with dueDate set to
            PHP Code:
            {entity.createdAt} + 2 months 
            Or create a notification 1 month before a date field ends.

But for emails it's possible, don't know why you singled that one out.

Comment

This is a bug because tasks date fields are not standard date/time. We will look. Thanks

Comment

I made some fixes. Should work in 1.5.2 version.

Comment

thanks for doing that. I can now set a relative date fine.

However - the workflow isn't actually being run. I have logging set to DEBUG and nothing present, no errors in the browser.

This particular workflow should run when the entity is created, and create a task with DueDate = entitty.EndDate - 30 days, but nothing is created.

Comment

I tested and it worked. What conditions you have specified? You can add Create Notification action to make sure that workflow get triggered.

Comment

No conditions. Perhaps that's the issue. I'll debug with the notification action.

Comment

I tried w/o conditions. Worked.

Comment

My fault, this was on a custom entity with a afterSave hook - I forgot to call parent::afterSave in the custom method.

All working now, thanks for the fix

Comment

Working...
                          X