EXIF support for Print to PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXIF support for Print to PDF

Hi guys, I find that when an image is uploaded to an entity, it displays the correct orientation, however when I use the Print to PDF to print an entity based on a template, the orientation can be incorrect depending on how the image was taken. I believe this may be due to the EXIF tags, possibly the Print to PDF not honouring these. If other people have experienced this behaviour then it would be great to have this as a feature added to the Print to PDF.
    Thanks!
    -Nick

Hi, I am not sure, if that is the reason. Could you put the image in the right orientation, delete the EXIF data from such a photo and upload again to test, if it will be printed correctly. Following your guessing it should show up in the right orientation.
    In case you want to strip all EXIF data, you can do that on windows in the explorer: https://www.addictivetips.com/window...0very%20bottom.

Comment

Hi Shalmaxb, thanks for the reply. I tried using the snipping tool to copy the image and save it as a totally new one. The new image retained the orientation in both entity view and in the PDF output.

Comment

Share if it safe to do so, I can upload to mine and test.

Also test it with the demo.espocrm.com/
        See if it got the same issue

Comment

Hello,
          is there anything new to this topic ?
          I am expirience the same Problem. The Image in the PDF Template rotated 90°.
          Is there a way to include the orientation from the EXIF Data?

regards
          Necro

Comment

Working...
          X