Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RTL Version

Hi,
    I really like your CRM and want to translate it to Hebrew (and donate it to the community of course) but in order to use it on Hebrew and Arabic Languages, the app should be in RTL (Right to Left) design.
    Can you supply an RTL support?
    I can try to do it but myself by all the css files are converted in one line so i can't really deal with them...
    Thanks.

Hi

Now it's hard to do because we don't support themes. But we are going to make it in future. I can send you source CSS and LESS files.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
      Hi

Now it's hard to do because we don't support themes. But we are going to make it in future. I can send you source CSS and LESS files.
      Thank you for your reply.
      Yes, i would like to get the source CSS and LESS files and modify them to RTL.
      Thanks!

Comment

Attached .
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. I will upload them here once i'll modify them into RTL.

Comment

Will be good if you add custom less file that will override existing style.

Comment

Hello,

Did you finish the modification?

Comment

just add a rtl.css if language needs it

Comment

Hi, does an hebrew language pack available already?
                  If so, I'll be happy to get a download link and instructions how to install it.

Thanks.

Comment

I don't think Hebrew is available at the moment. The closes I see is Persian, maybe you can use that as a basis and translate your version from there. Maybe even contribute to the translation for other Hebrew user in the future.

Comment

Working...
                  X