'all of' search filter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'all of' search filter?

Is it possible with EspoCRM as it is currently programmed to have an 'all of' option in addition to the 'any of' when doing a search filter? For example, I have a "Products Used" field on my Account records, and I'd like to know which Accounts are using both Product X AND Product Y.

If this is not currently possible, where should I look to start adding this functionality? Would it be worthwhile to submit a PR back to EspoCRM with this functionality, or should it stay as a local customization?

All Of filter is not supported for link-multiple fields for now. I will consider in the future to implement it. In v7.0 the code for filters functionality is totally rewritten. It's in Espo\Core\Select\Where namespace.

Comment

Do a PR if you have create a local version, who know it might get fast track into v7, or perhaps it will give yuri a general idea on what to implement it in the future.

Posting the code might help other forum users to use or make suggestion or help with the error (if any)

Comment

Done: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/issues/2084

Comment

Working...
        X