Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Pack naming

Great work on the Sales Pack.

I need to implement a clone of this for purchasing, so will need to distinguish between Sales & Purchases.

My suggestion being that Quote is renamed Sales Quote and Invoice is renamed Sales Invoice.

I realise this may seem like a minor thing that can be handled with the Language/Label aspect, although perhaps you'll also appreciate a self-explanatory database naming in this context.

Since what I'm working on will be cloning the Sales Pack and repurposing for Purchases, so Purchase Quote, Purchase Order, Purchase Invoice, I thought you might consider the same so we retain compatibility with your updates as opposed to forking that pack.

Sorry, I'm sure my detail questions are an overhead, although hopefully you can see my commitment to the platform and future-proof data design.

It's not possible to rename entity names due to compatibility reasons.

Comment

• marcusquinn
      marcusquinn commented
      Editing a comment
      Fair enough and understood. I'll have a think.

yuri it would be great if we could change name from Quote to Order, but i understand it's not possible
    One question, is that possible with SalesPack to create similar entity to Quote with itemList??

Comment

• marcusquinn
      marcusquinn commented
      Editing a comment
      telecastg thank you kindly, will take a look!

• marcusquinn
      marcusquinn commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks nice! I can think of a bunch of things to do with that. Worth paying for just for the empathy that went into making it, will give it a test - thanks!

• telecastg
      telecastg commented
      Editing a comment
      You're very welcome
Working...
X