rss integration into #Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rss integration into #Stream

It would be nice feature to integrate some RSS feeds subscription in to a #Stream Dashlet

In this case we coud stream to users not only what is going inside CRM, but externals news. I would use it in portal a lot as you use it in Admin panel right side by CRM upsell promotions.

This would be very useful as it's quite hard to filte the stream as it currently stands..

Comment

I think you would be told to use "API" or Webhook, for these kind of thing. As for is it possible to do that for Stream by default and through Advanced Pack? I'm not sure.

To be honest RSS is a dead protocol and many browser and software writer abandon it for a few years now. I still use RSS for some of my website I follow though. I could be wrong in term of it popularity...
      Last edited by espcrm; 09-06-2021, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Hello. It's doable. First idea is to use webhooks on espocrm side or simple hook which will send via api information to rss.
        Here you have example of rss with api endpoint: https://fetchrss.com/api

espcrm i can't agree! I don't know any service which allow you to fetch all articles to one place. I'm using rss from more than 15 years and it's great! I even use rss for reddit haha I also subscribed changes on my dropbox account for few years

Comment

Working...
        X