Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autocomplete Item Name

Hello,
    Is it possible to add auto-complete item name in Quote, Sales Order and Opportunity Items?
    Thanks in advance

Could you be more specific? How it should work?

Comment

Hi Enju need more information to get the ideas of your request.
      Cheers!
      Nishan.

Comment

emillod Nishan Perera thanks for your interest in my question.
        There is a product in the products database called "Spartac". To add it I have to click [^] and select a product from the products list.
        I would like to after entering, for example, the first 3 letters of "Spa", see a list of products beginning with the letters "Spa ..."
        Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	62265
        I changed the "Name" field to "Product" in Layout Manager and then the auto-completion works, but after selecting the product, the prices from the product card are not copied.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	screen2.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	62266
        To sum up, I would like the "Name" in Opportunity Item, Quote, Sales Order field to be autocompleted as product field. Or replace the field "Name" with the field "Product", but then the copying of the product prices would work.
        Thank you for any help.

Comment

Hello Enju ,

Actually you can do this with the entity\sumRelate formula which will update the Unit price after you save the record.
          Cheers!
          Nishan.

Comment

• Enju
            Enju commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank You Nishan Perera for replay. There is only a small problem in your solution: I only see 'Unit price' after saving the record. Is there any simple solution that Unit price will display when selecting a Product from the drop-down list?
        Working...
        X