Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Button with 'lock icon' red in the stream

Hello,
    I would suggest to make the lock icon red when you click the icon in stream editing/adding. its a bit confusing for the users at this moment (the icon is grey and turns to blue on pressing). when you click the icon and then start editing the stream item, you can not see 'really good' that the icon has been pressed. Changing this blue-state to a red-state would clarify, as the icon added to the stream for a 'hidden' stream item is also red....

Do you agree?

Hi,

A red color might be not fully discerned by some coloblind people. But I'm not sure.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I agree, but I do not know either. Anyways, the lock is also red at this time (and present indeed, so that helps) in the sidebar of the stream. Anyways, I hope this could be a solution for the pressed/unpressed state at this time not being clear for my colleagues, where red would immediate indicate that the button is pressed to have the stream-item locked... Also having the big! problem that choosing the wrong state can get you into a fight with clients... (mostly my colleagues discuss open invoices & unfriendliness etcetc in the 'blocked' stream...)

Comment

Making it blue in 'read' view would be a solution? So it's consistent.

Comment

Yes, would be, however, I think the consequences on a mistake from a user a so big, that I think that red would cover the importance more... just a thought.

Comment

Working...
          X