No announcement yet.

Connecting and Syncronization EspoCRM DB and WordPress DB in both Directions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting and Syncronization EspoCRM DB and WordPress DB in both Directions

Hello, i have not finally decided for EspoCRM, but i'm close to it. There is still on basic question, where i didn't find an answer by now. I would like to explain my situation: I'm collecting data from my clients in order to create monthly payrolls for them. I do this with a WordPress Framework and the data manegement is mainly driven by a plugin called Profile Builder Pro. It works well, butt the data handling is quite difficult, because the plugin is focussing the frontend display more than data management in the backend. Therefore i'm looking for a crm for connecting that with my WordPress solution. The question i am thinking about recent days is, how comfortable can i get these two systems together. So now my question is: Is ist possible to connect the two databases in a way, where syncronization is possible in both directions? Thank you very much for your feedback.

Kind regards, Harry

PS: I'm not a developer. Thank you for answering with not too technical language!

Your implementation is definitely possible but will require a custom development from someone proficient in both Wordpress and EspoCRM.

Check the Espo developers offering their services in this forum, this team state that they have these capabilities and others might too: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/job-...8-dubas-poland
    Last edited by telecastg; 03-02-2020, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X