X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Encrypt data

Hello Team,
    i think it's a must have
    sample : i am admin role. .so i read all .. download all !
    In real life, i can't read data of Patient because i am not a "healthCare provider".
    I think is too valable for any type of Account/Customer/Industry/Sector ...

it's possible to add a "isEncrypted" attribute (like required) to fieldManager and by Role .. decrypt or not ?

In the same way : can i download a file ? no...

I think how manage this if a Admin can configure .. ehancement...program.. test/debug.. no other way for me

or/and add "Developper" to type of User : "Admin/Regular User" .. and send encryptedData to view in frontEnd

Regards
    Last edited by item; 01-22-2020, 02:10 AM.

I'm bit confuse, are you asking for Encryption or Permission as I'm reading your post and seem that you are mixing up two thing.

Encryption example is: "Give me the password else or you can't come in, if you did come in, good luck knowing if this is ABC or DEF."

Permission example is: "You are a client, please go do whatever you want in Door C. You are a staff, here the key to Door S and Door C. You are are Admin Highest Level, here the Masterkey to everything."

Comment

Hello,
      As admin you have access at all. on a fresh install.. and then configure to the "client" requirement then no problem.
      A crm have confidential data (contract, privacy data,...) .. i just brainstorming about that,
      But after a while.. for update, for new ehancement, for new developpement...for debug.. admin have access at all too !
      here need "Developer" type of Users because need to access to admin section.. but not all data in file or fields
      in ours case, i can't have access to data of Patient entity, Document of Patient... juste some field without "health data"... so how we can develop/debug without not see value of field or entity or result or debug.

confidential data must not be accessible by "Developper".. there i think encryptData .. in front-end ..and maybe in database.. it's for me other than "role" or "fled access"... it's more global than that.

Regards

Comment

OK, I understand what you saying now.

Usually what Developer does is they do it in a test or development environment. That is without any real data (maybe only demo data). For me, I don't have a Developer (I manage it all) and take shortcut by just doing it live and testing it.

But couldn't you do that with the Role feature? See image I upload.

It is not encrypted though, so you wouldn't give them access to the MySQL database, but if you give them access to your FTP then they can get the detail to access the Database. It also where all your attachments, email and documents is stored too.

---

In the future I too hope to have encryption feature, that way if someone were able to access some FTP file, it is still protected.

Comment

Working...
        X