X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability to make files publicly available

Hi

Thanks for a the best CRM ever.

It will be nice to have the ability to make files in Document publicly available, and maybe with the ability to access behind a password pr. folder or document basis.

This would be a better GDPR protection when emailing dokuments in the EU.
    Then sending a email from the Espo document-archive the file have to be a link, not a attachment.

Click image for larger version  Name:	New document folder.jpg Views:	0 Size:	69.8 KB ID:	53336
    Last edited by dafnie; 11-08-2019, 10:15 AM.

Hello,

yes.. nice feature (for other entity type where file type exist)

Regards

Comment

• dafnie
      dafnie commented
      Editing a comment
      You can achive this with google drive or other cloud storage solutions.
      But is would be nice to have this feature intergrated in EspoCRM.

+1 would be a nice feature

Comment

dafnie we have that kind of ext. It's not only for documents. Also you can share thereattachments from other entities. There is seperated entity which let you share specific files from entities and you can define for how long you want to share this file(s). You have also logs from which IP's users download your file(s).

Of course all links are unique and everything is working in rams of EspoCRM.
      If user decide to share only one file, espo will automatically download file to downloader computer. If you'll share more than one file, it'll show a table with all shared files and you can decide which files you want to download.

You can add workflow rule to automatically generate link to document if you'll change your enum to public
      Let me know through email(signature) if you're interested.

Comment

dafnie i've released extension which let you make all files publicly available
        The extension created by devcrm.it to EspoCRM. The extension let you share files with your clients. - dubas-pro/ext-public-attachment

Comment

• CarlosChiari
          CarlosChiari commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you very much! I have just installed it, and looks promising. Now I can see all the documents other users have uploaded to the server!
      Working...
      X