Search in Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search in Stream

A search function for the stream would be really helpful. If you search something in the stream you have to scroll.

You can search in the stream of a specific record. From the menu (in the top-right corner of stream panel) click View Lists * Posts..

Comment

Good morning Yuri

I can't find this function. Do I have to configure it somewhere?

Have a look at the screenshot

best regards
      Lutz

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

on any entity stream (account, contact...) you have the possibility to view stream list post .. then make a search
        not in the stream directly like your print-screen. maybe feature request ?

Regards

Comment

Hi item,

OK - that's not so useful. Then you have to know the context. Better would be a search over all entries.

But thank you for the information.

regards

Comment

Merhaba , arama butonun da sadece isim ve başlık aramaları yapılabiliyor acaba adres ve telefon aramalarını listeden nasıl filitreleyebilirim , yardımcı olabilirseniz sevinirim.

Comment

Hi all,
              can you tell, please, how do you go without search function in streams? Is it really so needless?

Comment

I'll try again. I think a search function in the activity stream is important. Since you can already search in context, I don't think it's that difficult.

When I search for something in the activities post, I need to know the context. That makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                X