Default layout for user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default layout for user

I have one issue working with tasks and cases. Each time I must set "open" or "actual" filter when I come to tasks and want to see what is running. I like kanban view my colleagues don't, so it's a reason why general filters setup couldn't work, but I would like to have possibility to setup and safe my personalised default window view (active filters and etc) and get it anytime I open the section, not to configure each time. As example attachment.

Hi,

The problem is a current filter and mode (kanban/list) are not stored for a user? It's supposed to be stored in a browser. Unless you use incognito mode, or clear local storage.

Comment

No, each time I must set it up after log out or browser restart.

Comment

This is weird. What browser do you use?

Comment

Could you run in your browser console (F12)

JSON.stringify(localStorage).length / (1024 * 1024)

What number it gives?

Comment

I'm mac user with Chrome.
            Number: 1.7936229705810547

Comment

I don't know what it is. Never encountered such a problem.

Can you run in console (while espocrm is opened) after you switched to kanvan view

localStorage.getItem('espo-state-listViewModeTask');

Then close window, open espocrm again and then run the same command again.

Thanks

Comment

VM767:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: ocalStorage is not defined
                at <anonymous>:1:1

"kanban"
                null

After few experiments I figured out that the "reset" of settings come when I exit the browser. Not if I close/open a tab or log out/log in. It's bring more clearance now, but it not solve a n issue of reconfiguring time to time of view.
                ​​​​​​​
                So it another hand it's not only a problem if I log of and exit browser, but in another hand if i switch between computers.

Comment

For some reason your browser deletes local storage on exit. It also deprives you a caching. EspoCRM is loading longer.

Comment

Working...
                  X