Sales Pack: Split Invoices Feature Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Pack: Split Invoices Feature Request

It would be quite nice if there was a "split invoice" feature within the EspoCRM Sales Pack.

One could split invoices for a certain number of line items (for items with differing lead times, for example) or a percentage of the overall sales order/quotation (40% payment up-front, for example).

Hello blueprint,

yes I think it will be nice .. and hope Yuri do this in the roadmap.
    today I have see I need the same requirement ... but not in split .. but in "merge"
    imagine you have a invoice of 1euro ... but postal cost 1euro ... then what is the solution.. .wait for have more than "cost" for send invoice.

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by blueprint View Post
      It would be quite nice if there was a "split invoice" feature within the EspoCRM Sales Pack.

One could split invoices for a certain number of line items (for items with differing lead times, for example) or a percentage of the overall sales order/quotation (40% payment up-front, for example).
      Hi blueprint,

I'm in the process of selecting a CRM for my company and having the ability to split payment for a sales order is critical. I was wondering if you have found a way around this using EspoCRM? If not, is there another CRM you would recommend?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X