No announcement yet.

drop-down panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, thank you for the hint. I already looked all over the possibilities via Bootstrap and there are really lots of solutions. But the "record-accordion.tpl" mentioned in a previous post (what is working), is written in the decisive part this way:

Code:
    <div id="collapse_<%= columnNumber %>" class="collapse">
    and there it has the class "collapse" or "collapse in", what means (in my understanding), that for all the columns called by the placeholder <%= columnNumber %> there can be only one state (collapse or collapse in) and you cannot distinguish the different panels.
    To change the template I did not find any instructions so far and thus I will not be able to try to modify it.

Comment

Testing the EspoCRM 6.0.0 beta 2, this accordion script unfortunately does not work anymore.

Comment

Meanwhile I had an idea to solve the problem of overwhelming detail view, when there are many panels. Normally you would not use all panels at once. So it would be handy to disable panels not in use, what works with the possibility of conditions in the admin->layout options.

First I created a new field in the respective entity, called for instance "options". This is a enum field, configured as buttons. Fill there the options with the names of your panels and make the first one default.
        Next go to Layout configuration of detail view and insert a new panel, which you want to put at top of the panels. There you put the newly created field "options".
        In the detail view on frontend you now will have a row of buttons with the formerly inserted options (panel names).

Go back to the layout configuration and configure each panel`s conditions accordingly to the buttons, e.g. button Detail should effect the view of panel Detail if choosen. That is quite simple.

In the frontend you now see your detail view with the default panel open and on clicking the buttons the other panels open additionally.

Comment

Working...
        X