Accounting module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accounting module

As we already have Sales module, might be it's time to have a purchase module to do some mini accounting for services and projects we are working on? It would help to do some basic business accounting for services organisation and freelancers, not only sales.

What I like about EspoCRM is its flexibility. I believe it can be configured to meet the needs of any industry. And of course, the solution can be used as an effective CRM for freelancers. It allows freelancers to track their relationships with customers, store the history of communication, manage project deadlines and keep track of your progress. You can also use the sales module for accounting purposes. With its help, you can track your client's payments, automate invoicing and keep track of documents and transactions related to your freelance business.
    Manage clients, projects and income with EspoCRM As a freelancer, it takes a herculean effort to handle all aspects of your business on your own. CRM software allows to organize and centralize the business side of freelance work.

Comment

I’m talking about counting not only income, but expenses as well.

Comment

Want to add a CRM to my wife NPO, will need also a bookkeeping application.
        Using Espo in the company I'm working with I know is perfectly capable in managing all the active part of the finance, but wanted to ask if anyone have had experience in integrating/adding any passive part such as bookkeeping, expenses, etc.
        Nothing complex nor specific for a country.

Comment

Hi Davide,

No one done it yet (at least not publicly known), it might be possible using a various extensions (paid) as a work around but no thread or extensions that truly support Accounting/Bookkeeping.

Even finding other self-host software that can do "balance/statement" is difficult. Most are straight accounting software where the Balance is at the end rather than per item calculation which is Bookkeeping(?)

E.g.

Description/Item - Credit - Debit - Balance
          Software - - $50 - -$50
          Cash deposit - $150 - - $100
          Electric Bill - $5 - $15 - $90

Most are accounting system where it is:

Invoice - Credit
          Expense - Debit
          Balance = Credit - Debit at the very last line.

I'm still trying to look for the first system even if it outside of EspoCRM. There was a thread that another user wanted idea for a new extension to develop, which I pitch the first example to, unfortunately it never eventuate.

Comment

Working...
          X