Save Import mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Import mapping

most important please please please make system to save the import mappings it's too much work to map it every time we import the same file

also

import module automatically maps with field names not labels

it should map the names with labels rather then actual field names or both if field name not match try the label.

I agree, saved mapping’s would be great!

Comment

can we have some input for the admin on this please thank you

Comment

I vote for that as well.
        Especially for the use case of regulary recurring updates on the datasets a saved field mapping would be more than great.

Comment

Please please please can we have this. I't driving me mad picking the fields from the drop down to associate an import and then it erroring out and having to go back and spend another 10 mins doing the mapping..

Comment

it is important for CRM to have a working import function i can use it any more i use other tools to import my records in crm

Comment

What other tools do you use to import?

Comment

You can store a needed header column list in separately in a spreadsheet file and replace it in csv before importing.

I looked through some other major crm systems and there was no ability to store field mapping.

> it is important for CRM to have a working import

You say it as there is no working import function in EspoCRM. I don't like such manipulations.

Comment

i am certified Microsoft dynamics crm developer have 15 years of experience customising CRM systems.

i use espocrm in my business environment at the moment i like ESPOCRM i have selected ESPOCRM after an extensive research paid for your advance pack.

If i am requesting some thing that can enhance the productivity of the system for everyone then my request should not be ignored.

If you have looked through major crm system i have used them for years saving an import mapping is part of all major crm system including Microsoft dynamics CRM.

as save mapping is not part of the import function in ESPOCRM i consider it as not fully functional import

you should remember that members of this forum and the feedback will make this good crm great

Comment

We are really struggling with the import..
                    Saving the mapping would be great... If not if the headers use names that match espo requirements could they not auto match..? Is this supposed to happen as one or two seem to match but its inconsistent...

Comment

Working...
                    X