Uregently needed feature: Inventory Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uregently needed feature: Inventory Management

Hello Yuri, First of all, I really love EspoCRM. It's easier, cleaner and more individual than all other CRM tools out there. In order to use EspoCRM for my design studio, we do really need Inventory Management features. I've seen these features in your roadmap and just wanted to ask, when you plan to finish to develop them: - Products / Services - Quotes and Invoicing (should go with EU law) Some other feature regarding files/documents would improve EspoCRM as well, in my opinion: - A section for documents containing all "attached" and/or uploaded files with folders using your awesome permission rights framework Thanks for your great work so far and keeping the development going on! Max

Hi Max

Quotes/Invoices are planned on Q2 2015.

It's not clear to me about folders in Documents. Could you clarify?

Comment

Sounds great! Can't wait to use it! You are currently enabling users to attach documents, but there is no area, where all the files a user can view are displayed. Additionally, it would be nice, if you could put these files into folders like you can do it in Dropbox. Basically, what I mean is an integrated cloud storage feature. Thanks again and best wishes, Max
      Last edited by devlove; 01-19-2015, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X