Nextcloud Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nextcloud Sync

First of all I think Espocrm is a very fast, responsive and flexible CRM System. The developers did a very good job. I am using the advanced pack and according to the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) it would be a great improvement if you could synchronize meetings and contacts e.g. with nextcloud. I myself will change from Google calendar to nextcloud. Regards Michael

+1 for this!

Comment

As far as I know Nextcloud don't have any integration feature such as API or Webhooks; making it difficult to have the two interact with each other. Secondly Nextcloud use the protocol of WebDAV; CardDav and CalDAV (file, contact, calendar) which is not really compatible with EspoCRM design and it look like there will be no plan to support this protocol.

I too would like to sync my Nextcloud to EspoCRM

Comment

espcrm they have RESTful API: https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/12...l/app/api.html
        But i think that their API don't cover calendar and meetings.

I found this:
        I am looking for a way to share a task list with another user via script. I’ve looked in the documentation, but did only find an API to share files between users. Is there also an API to share/unshare task lists or calendars between users?

Hello all. I need to add event to a nextcloud calendar via an API. I know how to build my event with python and icalender. But how to add it to the calendar 🤔? Should I add it directly to the database on the server? Thanks for your help

Comment

• espcrm
          espcrm commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. Also here is the latest version https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/st...rest_apis.html
          (Saw this on top of the page).

Thank you; not much I can do even after reading that though. But at least is it possible, just have to jump through few hoops.

I spotted this today: https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/integration_suitecrm

Maybe it possible to adopt it to EspoCRM, I'll have a look at the code to see if it possible to do without coding skill.

There is also this for Windows 10 user: https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/windows_10

Comment

Hi!

I´m new to EspoCRM.
        As I sync my calendars with Nextcloud I also would be interested in a integration for EspoCRM.
        I think a Caldav integration for a synchronisation in both ways would be nice...

Comment

Originally posted by jumping_broccoli View Post
          Hi!

I´m new to EspoCRM.
          As I sync my calendars with Nextcloud I also would be interested in a integration for EspoCRM.
          I think a Caldav integration for a synchronisation in both ways would be nice...
          Hi jumping, welcome to the CRM and forum!

Unfortunately there is no plan for these feature (I request it a bit over a year ago), I plan to pay a developer to develop this but didn't get approval from management to go ahead so the project went nowhere.

Perhaps with enough interest, the feature request might get fulfilled but at this stage I'm not too optimistic.

Comment

Ok, how much would it cost to build such a module?
            I would be very interested in it, as I´m happy with EspoCRM and will work with it in the future!

And the backbone of my business is Nextcloud as there are all my calendars saved an synced to the different devices!

Comment

You probably can make a post here: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/job-offers-requests
              In term of active and community contributing member I would say only emillod and eymen-elkum is active, can't remember other my head, there is also item but not sure if he provide these services.

Taken from the "wiki" https://github.com/o-data/EspoCRM-Le...nd-Design/wiki
              Their website is here
              2.13c Developer & EspoCRM's 3rd Party Service Provider
              1. Ebla Soft - https://www.eblasoft.com.tr -- (Forum member eymen-elkum)
              2. Dev CRM - https://devcrm.it/ -- (Forum member emillod)

Comment

Hello Guys,
                we have already working integration compatible with the newest EspoCRM version.
                You can for example map our demo instance as drive on your computer with this tutorial:
                WebDAV in DAV Integration for EspoCRM - Documentation (dubas.pro)

Comment

• espcrm
                  espcrm commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How to get to this page from your website? It seem quite hidden or I'm looking at wrong place. Asking because I'm sure other people will have trouble.

• emillod
                  emillod commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What do you mean? Which page? Documentation?

Please update your Marketplace link emillod, it redirecting to Dark Theme.

We’re excited to announce the latest release of our Dark Theme extension for EspoCRM! Our team has been working hard to bring you an even better user experience. This update includes several important fixes that will improve the overall functionality of the extension. Here are some of the key fixes included in the latest release: … Dark theme 2.1.0 released Read More »

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	419
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	93441

It now available for Purchase or Demo Only atm?

Views:	395
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	93443
                Attached Files

Comment

espcrm thanks for info, i'll update documentation in few minutes.
                  In regard to features of DAV integration, we'll do our best to record videos which show all features. This is not a final product, for example there is a known bug reported by one of our customers that in one place date is showing in UTC instead of user timezone while edit. We're working on this, but first of all we wanted to release a compatible version with the newest EspoCRM.

Comment

• espcrm
                    espcrm commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It working good from my brief test. Hopefully it release for sale soon!

And I hope final product will support Task + ContactPhoto

• emillod
                    emillod commented
                    Editing a comment
                    @espcrm
                    it's already for sell on our website. In regard to ContactPhoto, EspoCRM by default does not have photo field. So i don't know whether we'll add this. I'll add feature request in our internal system and we'll see

emillod that because you still using an older version of EspoCRM and upgrade? By default there is photo field now. Here is what it look like in the demo.

Views:	424
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	93471

Views:	395
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	93472

I do see it as a Removeable field though, so perhaps by default installation it doesn't support. Look like it also true for Birthday field

Views:	389
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	93473

Views:	393
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	93474​​

Comment

espcrm
                    ooooh, i forgot about that!
                    We're not using this in our business, because we don't store photos of our customers

I'll have to talk to my Associate and i'll do my best to add this one

Comment

• espcrm
                      espcrm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Mr/Ms! Associate, a face to a name very important! Sometime you deal through internet for years and you will forget their face when they come in. Or when you say "hi" when you cross the street and you remember the face but don't remember the name and you awkwardly nod like you still do.

Greenlight it

• espcrm
                      espcrm commented
                      Editing a comment
                      By the way, how long is the average Account creation (to purchase) approval?

• emillod
                      emillod commented
                      Editing a comment
                      espcrm we're accepting them based on date of registration. We also had to stop accepting new customers for a moment because we were working on our SSO system. Now customer with one account can log in to various services such as eCommerce, EspoCRM portal, GIT, etc. In near feature we'll also give access to our internal password manager through SSO, so it was important for us to setup this feature. From Monday we'll continue to work on requests

Hi emillod

Do I need to do some htaccess configuration for this? I'm getting a fail to connect on my extension.

Based on my limited knowledge from using Nextcloud; I'm guessing that it could not discover the "DAV" URL. I tested both on subdomain and domain but no luck. Not using with connecting to the demo URL.

Don't see any mention of it on the Documents so I'm guessing it doesn't need htaccess edit, and I'm doing something wrong with the setup instead...

Comment

Working...
                    X