Shared Calendar..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shared Calendar..

I read on the forumn that this feature was requested long-ago: shared calendars. Definitely a big request here.. it is very important. Or at least ability to assign an entity (Call, Task, etc..) to a Team then everyone in the team can view/edit that entity and it appears on everyone's calendar in the Team.

Thanks.

You can do this with Roles and Calendar Timeline mode
    What are Security Roles? How can one define what a user can and cannot do within a CRM system? In this video tutorial: Learn how to implement user security roles into EspoCRM system, find out how to restrict access to a specific information and define assignment, user and portal permissions to speci...

What is a calendar? How does it function? Why should I use it? In this video tutorial: Discover all the calendar functions, find out how to create events, set their time and duration, how to use shared calendars, change events in the calendar of a particular user or add calendar dashlet to a dashboa...

Comment

Shared view will be implemented in the future.

Comment

The Timeline mode is not ideal.. everyone wants the "shared" entities to appear in the Day/Week/Month view of the shared Calendar. That would be ideal if it can be implemented please.

Best CRM I've found so far! Keep-up the great work..

Comment

Planned in 5.2.0.

Comment

Working...
          X