Connecting with Office/Exchange 365?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting with Office/Exchange 365?

No, it wasn't my idea. Our IT department decided to switch from a working inhouse Kerio server to "Microsoft's gateway to hell". I don't like it, but I have to live with it, like many others.

At this time there is no connection between EspoCRM and Office365, but I guess many people will need it.

Are there any plans to do this? This is the only thing left that I need to convince my boss to switch to EspoCRM.

Hello
    It is planned, but there is no time frame.

Comment

If an Office365 integration was done I think the focus should be on a solid API integration as per the Google one. The Outplugins I've seen from other CRMs are useless.

This Could also be a great mechanism to link OneNote pages if the link relied on the OneNote note being linked to an Office 365 meeting to link through.

Comment

Looking at this a little more. Outlook supports linking notes to planned and past meetings so if this link was maintained, even just to the extent that from an account record, you are able to see a list of meetings and from each meeting click through to the SharePoint hosted onenote that would be logical.

Comment

So far our plan was that we get Espo with Advanced and Telephone module. Then make a bidirectional sync with Google Calendar and sync Google Calendar with Outlook 365.

And you know what? It does not work. Snycing a free Google Calendar account to Outlook 365 with "Flow" is onedirectional, that means: useless. With a paid "G Suite" account for Google it s possible, but we would have to pay 40$ per user per year only for that simple feature.

Our whole EspoCRM project will fail and will be canceled if I don't find a solution. We cannot tell our bis company group to drop Exchange and all that stupid Microcrap Office stuff.

Any idea how I can save my project?

Comment

You can try to use connectors,like Zapier, PieSync or others

Comment

Hi tanya is there a Zaipier integration for Espo?

Comment

pcrv can use existing Google Calendar to Office Exchange.

You can create own EspoCRM zap for your instance. I have such one . I will try to prepare an article, how to do it by your own.

Comment

That would be greatTanya, we are looking for Office 365 calendar to Espo. One way sync would be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by tanya View Post
                    pcrv can use existing Google Calendar to Office Exchange.

You can create own EspoCRM zap for your instance. I have such one . I will try to prepare an article, how to do it by your own.
                    Thank you, Tanya, this might in fact save my project.

Comment

Hi Tanya, any luck with that Zap?

Comment

Did someone try this?

In fact, a direct link between Espo and Office365 is something customers would pay for.

Comment

Hi Tanya, is there still any plans to provide (Advanced) users with a way to sync Exchange/Outlook 365 calendars?

Comment

Updating people with subscriptions to this thread. Official Office365 extension is now released and works great. Go buy it to support the Espo team!

Comment

Working...
                            X