Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUI for new main menu points

Hi,

I am only using EspoCRM for a couple of days but am very exicted about the open source project. As for CRM it meets all my requirements. Regarding customization I would like to request/recommend a new feature, which will be very useful for small scale companies/individuals who are into customizing:

Feature in a nutshell:
    - possibility to add new, custom, main navigation points(= new database tables ).
    - relationships can already be managed
    - the different views should be auto stubbed and customizeable with the current means (list, detail, etc)
    - the table should be added to Administration - Role or Team to manage user ACL

the current implementation of the admin's layout manager and field manager is really great and intuitive, thus the implementation on top would make sense

use cases for this feature:
    simple time tracking implementation. add time tracking for CRM users to accounts / users / leads
    users can be only granted access to the time tracking feature
    link their spent time to contacts/accounts/opportunities/leads via a "link" field
    activity can be preselected via "enum" field

simple implementation of sample contract documents (list of word documents with only create/read/update/delete functionality)

simple implementation of quotation / sales possible
    link sales documents to contacts/accounts/opportunities/leads via a "link" field

all of the above will be easy to implement using the GUI and many other use cases would be very easy to cover

curious to hear your thoughts
    Andreas

Hello

We will implement ability to create custom entities and relationship manager soon.

Comment

Working...
    X