Mailchimp Integration - Select fields for sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lucakuehne View Post
    I can't do this myself.. This isn't the OpenSource Core, it's a PAID extension.. Also I'm not capable of programming in PHP, so I would need to hire a web programmer..I'm asking myself again: why did I buy the extension if it's just halfway usable?
    I understand your frustration but I think the Advanced pack is really good value.. and you're directly supporting the development, which in FOSS is pretty rare.

Comment

Originally posted by alasdaircr View Post
      I understand your frustration but I think the Advanced pack is really good value.. and you're directly supporting the development, which in FOSS is pretty rare.
      Thank you for this answer, finaly some objective answer.
      Maybe it is useable, but not from countries in western Europe... In many countries you can't even send a newsletter without a salutation...
      And Espo doesn't allows me to sync the salutation to Mailchimp..
      And I have to use Mailchimp, because the Espo email-editor lacks of many functions, so I can't send my newsletter trough the massmail/bulkmail function of Espo

EDIT: You're very welcome to read this thread: http://forum.espocrm.com/forum/exten...-mailchimp-api
      It shows another issue, were the Advanced Pack isn't working at all..
      Last edited by lucakuehne; 01-20-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

3 months since opening this thread.. And a few updates regarding the Mailchimp-integration later and there is nothing new on this issue. Correct?

Comment

Working...
        X