Document Entity - Feature request and developer help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Document Entity - Feature request and developer help

I have two different questions regarding the Document entity. One is a request and the other one is a general developer question. Since I didn't think I need to create two different threads, I'm going to post both here.
    1. Feature request - When in the Documents page you can hit the "Manage Folders" button/icon (Image 1) and this will take you to the Document Folders view. In the Document Folders view there is a button that will allow you to see the documents in tree view (image 2); however there's no button to go back to the Documents page. It would be great if there is a button in the Document Folders view that allows you to go back to the Documents page/view and another one in the Document Folders/list view that allows you to go to the Documents page as well
    2. Explanation of code - How is the code below supposed to work? This code is found in the Document.json file in application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Document.json. I thought that when I go to the Documents folder the filter will automatically be set to show "active" documents; however this is not the case. It's showing "all" documents by default (image 3). The same is true for the application/Espo/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/User.json and application/Espo/Modules/Crm/Resources/metadata/clientDefs/Case.json.

Code:
      	    "selectDefaultFilters": {
      	        "filter": "active"
      	    }

Thanks!

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

1. Will be done
    2. It's only for Select popups. You should use defaultFilterData (available in Email clientDefs).

Comment

nThanks a lot for the information. I have made changes to my code, but not sure why it's not working yet.

Code:
          "filterList": [
              "actual",
              "todays",
              {
                  "name": "overdue",
                  "style": "danger"
              },
              {
                  "name": "completed",
                  "style": "success"
              }
          ],
          "defaultFilterData": {
              "presetName": "actual",
              "primary": "actual"
          },
      Should I have done anything different?

Also what are the Select popups?

Comment

About the defaultFilterData option, as soon as you change it once, it's saved to localStorage in the browser as a preference. Defaults are ignored from then on.

I would like to force a particular every time a particular entity list is navigated too, but that's more a feature request.

Comment

Example localStorage object
          Code:
          espo-listSearch-Email: {
          "textFilter":"",
          "advanced":{},
          "bool":{},
          "presetName":null,
          "primary":null
          }

Comment

Working...