Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few useful features

Hi!
    While using your CRM I thought about few useful features that could be implemented:

1. Default email signatures for users (in preferences for each user or one global signature with tags: name, position, phone, email)
    2. Possibility to make unique field (for e.g. you cannot add another client or account with the same phone number)
    3. Search field which would search not just names, but other fields
    4. Automatic log-out after some of idle time - after that you get lock screen where you just type in password and continue using CRM (e.g. demo.neontheme.com/extra/lockscreen)
    5. More possibilities of personalization: footer text, top bar color, text color etc.
    6. Add field "role" to the user list so I can easily who is who on the list
    7. Block the possibility of editing own profile (for specific user role - e.g. "Agent" can't edit own profile, but "Director" can
    8. User avatar
    9. Google Calendar sync (with possibility to choose for e.g. only meetings)
    10. More possibilities to edit dashboard panels (e.g. add panel with number of dialed numbers for each user per day)
    11. Automatic email rapports (you can choose what sort of information will be delivered)

Please comment.
    Best regards
    Last edited by homeempire; 09-19-2014, 08:20 AM.

What do You think about my suggestions? Is any chance that some of them will be implemented and when?

Comment

3. is already implemented, find a discussions on this forum. It can be achieved by definition in metadata

5. There could be moltiple roles and teams. I don't think it's a good idea.

9. Will do it as a separated extension.

Comment

Working...
      X