Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get Calendar to View all Meetings. I see all Meetings in the Meetings list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Calendar to View all Meetings. I see all Meetings in the Meetings list.

It could be my age, but I have added several users that are admin and can see/edit/delete all meetings records. Now what would be logical is that if I can see alle meetings in a list I also want to see the meetings in the Caldendar. So not only my own, but all in my group, based on my function.

Logic would be that I can filter the Calendar like all the other tables do... So my own Meetings/Calls/Tasks or all or a filter??

Other very relevant aspect... If I click on a calendar item it should show me the record in view and not in edit.

This does not seem a big deal, but the users that I have in my current projects do not understand the calendar... They work in a group and want to see if Jane or Tarzan already has something...

Should be a simple option beased on user rights and for the edit-view on click... This is so not logical that we should change this very soon?

Cheers

Frans

ps. otherwise very happy user!

Hi

1. no ability to filter calendar
    2. I will thing about making events to be opened in view mode.

Comment

Hi Yuri

Regarding 1.... It would be most logical to show default all entries that you can also see in meetings/calls/tasks. A next step would be to have the standard filter option or a special option to show only some users... I can understand that with more users you have a problem with showing all meetings etc in the same view... For that you could define a "Several meetings click option" that shows a list of meetings in a popover?

Regarding 2... Yes. Very relevant. Also Now after click in calendar you get edit. then on save (after you have changed something just so it will save) it would be an idea to either go back to the calendar or show the meeting as view in the meetingslist...

Comment

Working...
      X