Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ajax Loading instead of Read More Button

Hi Yurikuzn,

I am a long time user of EspoCRM but new to forum. In accounts/cases/leads etc, if we scroll down we will see "see more" button, instead we can implement Ajax loading or auto load when user scroll down. This gets an impression of performance. This is my suggestion.

Thanks,
    Mekanagadde

Hi

Not sure whether people will like it.

Comment

I agree with Mekanagadde on the Ajax auto loading when you scroll down in the accounts/cases/leads areas as it can get "tiring" hitting the "see more" button every time you want to see additional records. Other options I would like to see are 1) an option to choose how many records to see at once (e.g. 25, 50, 75, all), 2) being able to choose the first letter of the last name and then filter records based on the letter you choose. (I can open another thread with these requests if that's better).

Comment

You can set record number following: Administration > User Interface

Comment

Great, yuri thanks a lot for the reminder. Should I open another thread for the "ability to choose the first letter of the last name and then filter records based on the letter you choose" request or is this something that you will not consider? Also thanks a lot for all your great work.

Comment

You can create new thread. But not sure regarding how good performance of this feature will be.

Comment

• jcortes0309
              jcortes0309 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! Will open another thread.

I agree with both mekanagadde and yuri. I relay on speed and performance. So either way its OK.

Comment

Working...
            X