Road Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Map

I have been using Vtiger for my CRM but wanted to change as I find it as confusing as heck.
    I am excited about this project and since it is under active development I would suggest a road map of development on your website with dates of completed targets to show whats been developed and whats up next, it will help show people that your under active development and the project has not stalled.

It would also help with people asking repeatedly for the same features etc..

Nice to see a +44 country code for a change on a project..

Keep up the good work guys..

Oh.... I can not wait for the web forms to be included (grayed out on the website)..

Comment

Hi

The next features we are going to add:
      - Mention users in activity stream's post (@user_name)
      - Documents

Webforms are also in plans. Maybe very soon.

Comment

Hi the @mention idea. You could take it further and add short links for things like cases, opportunities. Ie case begins with # symbol opportunity with $ symbol. If you're using using something like jquery.mentionsinput then this shouldn't need a lot of code changes. (This would be a similar short link technique which is so useful on github)

Comment

And also support these in ANY text box. So you could add the description /summary of a call with links to calls, mention users to notice the activity

Comment

And..... last but not least. @mentioning teams too. And treating these as notifications, so users can get emails from them

Comment

Hi

@user_name already done in dev version. Only for posts.

Comment

Working...
              X