Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CalDAV-Support

Hi,

I would like to see my appointments in my Apple Calendar. Usually I can subscripe to different calendars using CalDAV.

Is this feature already implemented? I found a post from 2014 with the information, that support for CalDAV will be made in den future.

Regards,
    Mirko

Hi,

Not implemented yet

Comment

I also would really like a two-way communication for CalDav or integration to the iCloud calendar would be willing to pay for extension
      Last edited by Ryan_WHR; 02-18-2016, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        We are using openerp at the moment, and thinking of switching. But next to asterisk integration caldav/cardav syncing would be great for us. Maybe we can share costs for development if you are still interested?

Is there any news on caldav/cardav syncing?

Comment

any updates ? I'm trying to access task list using caldav mobile-app.

Comment

• tanya
          tanya commented
          Editing a comment
          no updates yet

I would also be pleased about a data protection friendly solution with caldav and carddav.

Comment

One dollar from my side to get CalDav integration!

Comment

Good Afternoon,

Are there any works on this functionality? Currently, every professional CRM has support for CalDAV!
            What version can we expect it ?

Best regards

Comment

I've been working for years w/o rest. Please don't push on me. CalDAV is not planned for the nearest future. Any contribution would be apreciated.

Comment

SugarCRM, Salesforce don't have CalDAV. So they are not professional?

Comment

Hi yuri, many thanks for your hard work on EspoCRM. If CalDAV is not in the immediate development plans is there a way to get it added? I'm working with a couple of good friends and we'd like to collaborate through EspoCRM. Problem is we all run separate G Suite accounts so I don't think the G Suite sync would work for us. CalDAV and CardDAV would be an option as we could set it up account-by-account.
                  If there's a way we can help with getting CalDAV on the roadmap please contact me.

Comment

Any news or plans regarding the CalDAV/CardAV-support? The mising calendar synchronisation is the only thing I am missing at ESPO right now. (and stopps my plan to change from my current system to ESPO).

Comment

boris neiltancock tvio rorosa

It think it happenings: https://devcrm.it/product/dav/

It a paid extension though.​ And if you still using espocrm...

Comment

Working...
                      X